Mindfulness is the awareness that arises as you pay attention on purpose with a friendly and accepting attitude to whatever is present. Being mindful means being present consciously. Being mindful is at the heart of your self care time. Mindfulness of your breath is how you establish presence. Be open to being mindful in more places and in different ways in your daily life.
Meditation is an activity of directing your attention, so you will become more aware and more understanding and wise. Meditation is about much more than simple relaxation. Some meditation methods emphasize narrowing your attention to a simple object or a quality. Other meditation practices focus upon developing clearer and deeper awareness of what is happening. Both approaches are useful. They both promote calm attention and awareness for feeling more ease and peace, for greater understanding, and for the development of desirable qualities, such as kindness, compassion or joy.
Imagery is the thought process that involves and uses the senses: sight, hearing, smelling, feeling, tasting and the sense of movement and position. You use your imagination to facilitate communication between perception, emotion, and bodily change. It is one of the world’s oldest healing modalities.
Acting wholeheartedly is central to all these activities.
If you try Dr. Vaune’s commitment and marriageability consult report you will find this insights will repeatedly prove accurate and useful to you over time.
This service is:
- For people who need to understand themselves better regarding loving relationships
- For people dating but hoping for more substantial relationship
- For people hoping to attract and develop a person capable of committed relationship
- For people already in serious relationship who are considering commitment
- For committed couples who are preparing for marriage
- For people in committed relationships who are struggling with their partner
- For people curious to know if the one in your life now is realistically ‘the one’ forever
Oh, the benefits of living a purpose-driven life are priceless.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a clear purpose in life?
Do you ever wonder what the heck you are supposed to be doing here? Of course your do! But what if you don’t know what your life purpose is?
- What if you are a lousy goal setter, easily distracted, easily thrown off course, and very often full of self-doubt?
- Maybe you have just graduated from college, and aren’t sure which direction to head.
- Perhaps you’ve just been fired from a job or retired and don’t know what you should do now.
- Maybe you have a number of interests and don’t know exactly which to focus on.
- Want to know where your life is headed?
- Need to understand your past?
- Could you use a full life map?
Do you want information you can actually use for the rest of your life?
Get your life’s purpose consult from Dr. Vaune and start to live your life’s purpose now!